Trainee CAD Operator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee CAD Operator to join our CAD team based at Coveris UK’s Wisbech site. The Cad Operator is a key position within the team supporting sales in generating new business.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Support CAD/NPD / External sales / Production ensuring priorities are appropriately managed
- Understanding across department processes and procedures
- Work to a structured schedule
- Supply samples that provide visual impact for new and existing business
- Seek approval before offering sensitive information to external sources
- Maintain a level of good housekeeping within the Cad Department
- Suggest and support implementation of systems/procedures to help maintain efficiencies and improve customer satisfaction
- Provide the CAD Manager with reports as required
- Support the CAD operators with samples and design projects
- Communicate workflow progress and issues to Manager as necessary
- Ensure all work posted is to the correct persons & address, logged daily
- Ensure through the appraisal process that you are always trained to carry out your role effectively
- Work clean and tidy with a professional manner.
- Work alone and as a team to project manage as required
- Advise and support production in helping the business a high level of customer service
- Communicate effectively
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to innovate and self-develop
- Flexibility to accommodate additional work
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and be a good team player
- Gain a working knowledge of the packaging industry
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.