Sales Manager - DACH
Sales Manager – DACH – Coffee & Vending
Based: Central Germany (Hesse/North Rhine-Westphalia Regions)
Basic Salary Circa: €85,000 + Car + Bonus (up to 20%)
We are excited to be partnering with a leading global packaging manufacturer, a name synonymous with offering a variety of solutions the food & beverage markets. Due to the seriousness with which this organisation views sustainability, specifically the impact of packaging within a foodservice/food-to-go market, they are looking to employ a solutions-driven Sales Manager to work hand-in-hand with major customers within this arena.
- With a territory across the DACH region this position holds responsibility for a collection of market-focused customers turning over circa €10m.
- Focused on delivering solutions the position will involve utilizing a consultative approach to identify how you can work within partnership to minmise the impact of less-sustainable products while also looking at new innovations.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organization you will be an active participant withinmarket discussion, using industry gatherings as a forum to contribute and therefore gain wider traction across the market.
- Utilising a strategic business development approach you will seek to build relationships within what is a mature market through identifying the correct stakeholders and delivering innovative approaches.
- Demonstrable achievement in the extension of product life cycles, thus safeguarding short-term revenue while also balancing this with a thirst to drive innovative solutions that deliver longer-term guaranteed revenues.
- You will hold a genuine personal interest in eco-friendly packaging and sustainability.
- Membership within local German and European foodservice, food-to-go and vending associations will demonstrate your commitment and active network within the industry.
- A proven solutions seller you will likely have a minimum of five years’ experience in delivering solutions within foodservice or associated industries (vending, coffee, food-to-go, QSR).
This is an excellent opportunity to genuinely contribute to the sustainability of consumer products for future generations.
Unfortunately due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to: firstname.lastname@example.org