Business Development Manager | Chemical & Liquids Packaging | Midlands & North
Supplying a wide range of markets, this company is enjoying year on year growth and enjoying a huge amount of success. An incredible opportunity for an experienced and dynamic new business development manager to drive their career forward.
Business Development Manager | Chemical & Liquids Packaging | Midlands & North | Basic Salary £30k-£40k Basic
Working with some of the most well known retailers and brands, this is a well established and progressive company specialising in plastic bottles, jars, IBCs and cans. Offering a range of solutions for a wide variety of industries, this company is an exceptional retailer and highly thought of within the industry.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling plastic packaging including bottles, jars, tubs and IBCs
- Targeting end users in to the chemical and liquids market sector
- Cross selling the group’s range of packaging solutions
- Covering the Midlands and North
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record developing business
- Experience in plastic packaging essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- Real belief in winning work through innovation and quality
A fantastic opportunity to work with a true market leader within the packaging arena with real opportunity for career development.