Business Development Manager - Premium Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK5758)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - PREMIUM PACKAGING
SOUTH OF ENGLAND
Competitive salary based on experience + OTE + Attractive Benefits
A key opportunity exists to join a fast growing company that designs and manufactures its own customised solutions for FMCG markets with core business in the premium/luxury food sector.
Our Client are recruiting for a New Business Development Manager to cover the South of England. This role is to target new customers in the broad ranging premium packaging sector. As the business grows to achieve their vision we can foresee a need to have Managers heading up specific product markets, so there are good career progression opportunities going forward.
This person has to update daily the Salesforce CRM and attend monthly sales meetings, there is regular periodic ongoing training provided. There is also a full training and induction program set up so that the New BDM is fully supported and mentored.
- Secure and develop new business to agreed revenue and GM targets.
- Establish engage and maintain customer contact levels to agreed KPI's.
- Develop and manage customer expectations via yourself and managing the relevant internal departments to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Develop relationships with the most senior directors possible aiming at CEOs.
- Deal with customer enquiries, queries and complaints efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with the company's pricing policies.
- Ensure that new business activity and communication is compliant with GDPR.
- Ensure that projects are briefed clearly and accurately to associated internal functions.
- Fully utilise company marketing resources and reports to enhance "Industry Expert" reputation.
- Ensure that the business is fully appraised and updated on market and competitor activity.
- Assist in budget preparation.
- Prepare as required analytical and report materials to support the sales and company strategies.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing to ensure marketing insight, data and deliverables.
- Continually develop product & technical knowledge to exceed the industry norm.
- Personable, organised, knowledgeable and can learn.
- Thinks laterally and is innovative, a go-getter, can-do person.
- Specific industry / technical knowledge within the creative bespoke packaging industry is a must.
- Must have sold in to the drinks and high end markets.
- Proactive sales approach with innovative solutions.
- A consistent high achiever, driven by success through personal 'creative' ideas.
- Personality is important demonstrating innovation and imagination in current role is vital - 'selling the dream'
- A person who can identify opportunities.
Our client continues to invest and over the last 12 months have taken on new additional warehousing and new state of the art machinery. They have invested in training and opportunities for the Senior Management Team and in successful Marketing efforts to improve their influential position in the marketplace including the work they are doing in the recycling and sustainability arena.