NEW VACANCY! (PK5760)
TELESALES EXECUTIVE ESSEX
Our client is a manufacturer and supplier of food packaging, film, bread bags, vest carriers, wicketted bags, paper bags, refuse sacks, etc. into major multiple retailers, distributors, cash & carries and wholesalers in the UK.
They have a current requirement for a Telesales Executive. You will report to the Head of Telesales & Telemarketing and will have responsibility for the sales development, profitability growth and internal sales management of an established account portfolio. You will also be required to seek, develop and secure new business wins in the re-distribution market sector in line with company targets and performance set KPI's.
Essential Job Functions:
- To achieve and exceed individual territory sales targets in line with company budget.
- To manage and ensure profitable growth within your given account portfolio.
- To contact all customers by telephone as directed and within the stated time limits, ensuring customers have no cause for complaint or conflict.
- To respond to all inbound calls & inbound emails in accordance with company policy.
- To process all sales orders in line with stated time limits
- To respond to customers in a prompt and courteous manner on all customer enquiries within the given time limits.
- To advise customers of any out of stock line as appropriate and offer suitable alternatives where possible.
- To complete Management Information reports OTIF as required by the customer.
- Monitor margin issues and report these back to the relevant external sales person and Business Development Manager.
- To communicate with all appropriate departments to ensure set objectives for individual accounts are met.
- To monitor stock levels and movements on any bespoke product lines. If problems arise to take responsibility for the clearance of stock.
- To assist the Credit Control Supervisor to ensure strict payment to terms as agreed with each account.
- To alert the head of telesales & telemarketing & relevant external salesperson to any relevant market intelligence and significant changes in buying patterns in an accurate and timely manner.
- Experienced in B2B selling
- Possess the ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to communicate at all levels both internally & externally.
- Must have experience in using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word & Microsoft Office packages
- Results driven, self-motivated, team player, positive attitude with the desire to succeed.
- Have attention to detail and be customer focused
- Be numerate and commercially astute