Business Development Manager | Pharmaceutical Packaging | North West England
A leading global manufacturer, this company is enjoying year on year growth and a huge amount of success. An incredible opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Business Development Manager to drive their career forward with this forward thinking company.
Business Development Manager | Pharmaceutical Packaging | North West England | Basic Salary £50k-£60k Basic + Bonus/OTE: £72k+
Working with some of the most well known international retailers and brands, this is a well established, award winning company specialising in bespoke pharmaceutical services from design to production. Offering innovative solutions, this company is a market leader within the industry.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling plastic packaging including bottles, jars, flexible tubes and closures
- Targeting end users in to the pharmaceutical market sector
- Cross selling the group’s range of packaging solutions
- Covering the UK
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record developing business
- Experience in plastic packaging essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- Real belief in winning work through innovation and quality
A fantastic opportunity to work with a true market leader within the packaging arena with real opportunity for career development.