Luxury Packaging Project Manager
SOUTH EAST (Please contact me for further location details)
£25K - £30K
Our client is a leading supplier of bespoke packaging products, due to continued growth, they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join their award winning busy production team.
Experience in a production / estimating role from the Print and / or Packaging industry is ideal but not essential.
- The Project Manager will work closely with and assist the Operations Director lead the day to day management of this busy department and help with all aspects of the production and delivery process.
- You will organise, control and monitor the flow of packaging projects, ensuring they meet their clients' requirements and deadlines, at the same time as maintaining their consistent high level of quality, whilst working to strict company policy and procedures on every project.
- Working across multiple currencies and time zones, you will liaise on a daily basis with their teams across the world to ensure they meet, and exceed, their clients' expectations.
- You will also help oversee a small Design team, ensuring work is completed on time and to individual brand guidelines.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record for continuously delivering high quality products on time and within budget, and the ability to work accurately under pressure is essential.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of project management
- Freight and estimating experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify and address problems and meet tight deadlineWork stringently to company procedures and policies
- Work accurately under pressure
- Knowledge of print production processes essential - ideal but not essential
- Excellent communication and people skills