Packaging Design Lead
Packaging & Design Lead – Major Drinks Company
Drinks & Spirits
My client is a major UK Drinks & Spirits company going through a significant period of growth. Due to their ever expanding innovative designs and craftsmanship they are now looking to add a leading Packaging Designer to their already, well-established team. Working closely with the Buying and Marketing teams, you will seek to ensure statutory requirements are met, the brand values are upheld and customer expectations satisfied. You will understand the importance of prestige spirits and drinks products and show a real passion for the designs you create, which should tell the story of the brand.
- Reporting to the Brand Director you will be supporting a long established design team.
- We are design focused and it is important you understand this
- Management of artworks through the artwork process
- Collaborating with external partners such as; design agencies, buyers and suppliers.
- Ensuring internal packaging, design and legal specifications and regulations are all met.
- Optimising existing product formats, designs and substrates.
- Bringing new and innovative designs to a well-known prestigious brand
- Ideally you will be from a Spirits or drinks manufacturing background with a keen eye for detail
- Embossing and 3D designs are of interest to us
- A demonstrable track record of success within a prior packaging deign and development position within Drinks, food or Spirits,
- Degree educated or equivalent certification.
- Portfolio of recent designs you’ve initiated or worked on –this can be a verbal demonstration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential as you will be working with senior directors, international colleagues and suppliers.
- Ability to collaborate well and motivate a team.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Superb attention to detail is necessary in order to eliminate any inconsistencies in copy and design.
- A design lead focus
- Work on your own initiative –yet keeping your team well informed
- Brainstorming ideas and contributing to the brands presence within the market
This is a career opportunity not a job so we invite applications from committed, career minded individuals
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Packaging Design Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly