Sales Executive - Labels
NEW VACANCY! (PK5764)
SALES EXECUTIVE ANY UK LOCATION
Salary £30K Circa + Commission + Car + Laptop + Mobile
Our client is a well-established manufacturer with an excellent reputation within the Self-Adhesive Label industry. They produce a full range of plain & printed labels up to 8 colour, laminates, foil blocking, overlabelling, printers, applicators and software.
With BRC and IoP 9002 accreditations they sell into a wide variety of markets.
They are currently recruiting a Salesperson to develop new & existing business in the UK. The role will be home office/field based.
- To win new business that meets the agreed criteria (location, margin & market sectors).
- Conduct in depth market research to establish potential prospects/customers, with focus on establishing new business gains in the UK with solid, SME & blue chip companies.
- Target, develop and understand new markets and sales relationships to increase sales volume and maximise profitability in line with or to exceed budget.
- Work with the management team to ensure they understand, agree and assist in pursuing new business and new markets opportunities.
- Project manage the introduction of new customers into the business ensuring their effective handover to the account management teams.
- Feedback to the business relevant market information.
- Actively promote the company products and work in conjunction with internal departments.
- Targeting and arranging prospect sales visits per week.
- Working primarily from home using land line, mobile telephone and laptop with remote access into the MIS Shuttleworth system.
- Proven track record within a label printer
- Strong and positive attitude towards sales
- Target driven with an ability to work independently and efficiently
- Driven by excellence in customer care
- Up to date with the very latest in technological advances and able to react quickly to ever changing customer requirements
- Good negotiator and adaptable character
- Add to part of a sales team and become a core asset to the successful business
- Communicate with all departments
- Professional approach in presentation and communication