Account Manager - Packaging
A fantastic Account Manager opportunity has arisen, due to growth, to join the UK’s leading supplier of cover materials dealing with design agencies and brands.
SALARY: £25,000 – £30,000
· OTE £27,500 - £32,500
· Rail Card
· 23 Days Holiday
· Other Fantastic Benefits
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Watford, Stevenage, Dagenham, Slough, Harlow
JOB SPECIFICATION: Account Manager - Packaging
· Working as our London and Home Counties based Account Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in promoting our portfolio of luxury coverings to prestigious London Design Agencies and brands.
· As our representative you will engage with our top accounts and up and coming new designers, introducing / advising on which specialist coverings would best compliment their client’s designs.
· This is a consultative role where your aim will be to raise awareness and strengthen the demand for our brand and product portfolio.
REQUIREMENTS: Account Manager - Packaging
· We are keen to find someone who will be a brand ambassador for us so it is imperative you are both creative and have the natural enthusiasm to consult with designers and advise on the final finish they wish to achieve.
· We would be delighted to receive applications from anyone who is keen to work in a creative environment.
You may be an art or design graduate wishing to use your creative flair or an individual with a natural creative eye. Either way you will be:
· Friendly and confident, able to build warm and lasting relationships.
· Able to demonstrate the ability to self-manage your diary and generate positive client meetings.
· Comfortable attending visits unaccompanied and enjoy social networking with the rest of the team and customers to promote the brand.
The company have been established for over 100 years and are the market leader in the manufacture and supply of coverings to a wide range of well- known brands and sectors. Globally they turnover in excess of £50 million of which the UK contributes c£15 million. As well as thousands of products, they are also able to manufacture speciality and bespoke products.
As a result of increasing demand we are now seeking an Account Manager to establish a strong presence, particularly with design agencies and brands within Central London and Home Counties.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and : Regional Sales Executive, Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, National Account Manager, Sales Executive, Brand Ambassador, Merchandiser
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Peterson quoting Account Manager - Packaging and reference IP15169 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683319 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.