New Business Development Manager - Carton Finishing
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
ANY UK LOCATION
Up To £70K (depending on experience) + Commission + Car / Car Allowance 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Christmas Closedown
Our client is a well-established carton finishing company based in the South East. They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team.
Proven track record in printed solid board carton sales is very much preferred. Particularly with cosmetics / beauty / healthcare market experience.
The role is 100% new business and therefore the chosen candidate must be self-confident in building up a new portfolio of customers with a reasonable timeframe
You will be required to attend the office at least once per quarter and weekly skype meetings would also be required.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Good market knowledge and knows where opportunity and future opportunity lies
- Good existing client relationships
- Able to win new sales independently and convert new leads where opportunities are provided
- Keeping a diary, arranging appointments in advance with prospects and maximising routes for multiple sales calls
- Good energy and keen to succeed