Production Manager | Corrugated Packaging | North West
High quality, high volume corrugated manufacturer supplying to a wide and varied industry base is looking for a first class Production Manager. The post offers an exciting opportunity to champion, support and lead quality improvement initiatives with a view to maintaining high quality standard for this market leader.
Production Manager | Corrugated Packaging | North West | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Pan-European integrated paper packaging organisation capable of designing, manufacturing and delivering any type of corrugated or compact cardboard packaging. A total concept supplier the company provides a full range of added value solutions to shelf-ready and ‘state of the art’ bespoke packaging.
As a Production Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the full planning, production and development processes within a thoroughly modern manufacturing environment.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be:
- Managing the production team on a daily basis
- Overseeing the management and co-ordination of all aspects of day to day production
- Largely responsible for the identification and delivery of lean/continuous improvement projects to enhance the site performance
- Developing and managing all department performance metrics
- A lead figure within the organisation’s strategy planning as part of the senior management team
- Lifting quality through ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Working closely with the board and senior management team in setting and achieving budgets and targets
To be considered, candidates will have strong management experience. Coupled with this, candidates must have a strong understanding of the corrugated packaging manufacturing process.
Key attributes required:
- Experience of operational management within a corrugated packaging production environment
- A proven track record of achieving results through the use of multiple lean/continuous improvement manufacturing processes
- Experience lifting quality through ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Excellent man-management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of successfully implementing process improvement and lean manufacturing initiatives
To be considered for the role, submit your details without delay.
Apply for Production Manager | Corrugated Packaging | North West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Corrugated Quality Assurance jobs in North West England
- Cartonboard Quality Assurance jobs in North West England
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare Quality Assurance jobs in North West England
- Food Quality Assurance jobs in North West England
- Industrial packaging Quality Assurance jobs in North West England