Business Development Manager - Corrugated Packaging
UP to Circa £40K (My Client Genuinely Flexible Depending on Experience) + Bonus + Car + Pension + Benefits
Our client is a market leading business specialising in bespoke corrugated packaging solutions, they are currently looking for an External Business Development Manager to cover the South West.
The role will be new business focussed however you will be transferred some accounts.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record generating leads and converting sales, ideally within a Corrugated Sheet plant or Packaging Distributor environment.
- Responsible for targeting and winning new customers within the South West of England
- The ability to build existing accounts and successfully manage a portfolio of accounts.
- You should have a proven track record of key account management, as well as possessing a natural flair for new business development.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills are essential
- You will demonstrate the ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team.