We are an house-hold brand with an enviable market position and growth, looking to recruit a Electrical Maintenance Engineer or a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer in a company that offers long term career growth and opportunity to work on continuous improvement projects. This role is located out of our main manufacturing plant just outside Rugby.
SALARY: £32,000 - £36,000
· Attendance bonus of £80 paid every 4 weeks
· Night shift allowance of £65 paid weekly
· Company pension of 3.5%
· Death in service benefit
· 21 Days Holiday incl. Christmas Day and New Year’s day
· Opportunity to earn up to 5 extra days with 100% attendance
· Annual Occupational Health Checks
· Additional training as and when required
· Option for childcare vouchers, My Staff Shop membership (discounts for retailers, gyms & restaurants)
· Free onsite parking
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Lutterworth, Daventry, Kettering, Northampton, Market Harborough, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Coventry, Milton Keynes
JOB SPECIFICATION: Maintenance Engineer
Due to continued expansion we are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer or a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to work within a technically diverse environment utilising a range of manufacturing machinery and automated production lines. You will provide engineering support for reactive, breakdown and continuous improvement projects working on root cause analysis and long term fixes.
REQUIREMENTS: Maintenance Engineer
Specific skills sets required for the role will include an apprenticeship based educational background within either:
· Electrical Engineering to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent, with Mechanical Maintenance Engineering skills sets.
· Mechanical Engineering City and Guilds Level 2, with an electrical conversion course and with electrical fault finding experience.
You will also have the following experience:
· A proven track record of experience within a maintenance based role.
· An understanding of PLC & computer based equipment.
· A self-sufficient attitude towards work, working on your own initiative within a team of Engineers.
· Excellent communication skill in order to train production staff to deliver their first line maintenance objectives.
Either way you will need to possess hands-on maintenance skills sets gained from working within a food, FMCG, production packaging, brewing, drinks, pharmaceutical, fast moving production / manufacturing background of similar.
The company are a growing international business based on the outskirts of Rugby, manufacturing food for the consumer markets. Having built their reputation around quality produce and family values over the past 25 years, they are now looking to employ a Maintenance Engineer to ensure the smooth running of their production line.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: food, FMCG, production packaging, brewing, drinks, pharmaceutical, fast moving production / manufacturing background of similar.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnett quoting Maintenance Engineer and reference JKB15219 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.