3X Cut & Crease Operators - Cartons
NORTH (Please contact me for further location details)
£29K - £31K + Equal Contributory Pension (Up To 5%) + 22 Days Holiday + Free Parking + Subsidised Canteen + Other Benefits
Hours of Work: Continental Shift Pattern
12 Shifts Per Month - 6:00am to 6:00pm & 6:00pm to 6:00pm
Our Client is a leading carton manufacturer, providing bespoke solutions predominantly to food markets throughout the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit 3x Cut & Crease Operators to make ready and run a Bobst Cut & Crease Diecutter machine and it's associated ancillary equipment to their optimum efficiency.
- To provide a continual and effective service within the department, fulfilling key tasks as required.
- To maximise efficiencies and quality and minimise waste.
- To follow all quality systems and procedures within the department.
- To maintain good housekeeping in the area, whilst working to specific maintenance schedules and work practices within the department.
- To work effectively and efficiently as part of a cohesive team.
- To work in line with Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Ensure compliance with all existing systems, standards and procedures within the specific work area to satisfy both company and customer requirements - including ISO quality, hygiene, health & safety and environmental standards.
- Organise the workplace to achieve high standards of housekeeping, and report any defects, hazards and/or issues to the relevant personnel immediately.
- Continuously develop skills and working practices in line with world class manufacturing standards.
- Main effective service levels to the Cut and Crease machine to enable continuous running.
- Ensure high levels of cleanliness at met consistently.
- Be prepared to undertake routine maintenance, mechanical adjustments and minor repairs to maintain the production cycle, identifying more serious matters to the Manager so planned maintenance can be arranged.
- Working flexibly within the department to ensure that any breaks taken do not affect the continuous running of the machine.
- Ensure that any safety issues are addressed immediately and that the company's Health and Safety policy in not compromised.