Based in Bedfordshire
Job ref: AZ/44245
Generous pension contributions with a competitive match
26 days holiday plus bank holidays
Permanent Health and disability Insurance
Free On Site Parking
A global leader with an established reputable brand, offering premium packaging solutions & products for the life sciences and pharmaceutical sector.
· Manage projects from an initial brief by liaising with customers during the process
· Qualify bespoke insulated shipping systems to customer specifications
· Work closely with the Sales department on customer projects
· Visit customer sites to work on specific projects or to support a sales enquiry
· Provide technical product support to Customers and colleagues within Sales and other internal departments, recommending appropriate solutions where required.
· Prepare laboratory tests using approved process, equipment and materials
· Writing of technical documentation to required standards; to include:
o Engineering Memos
o Qualification Protocols and Reports
o Performance Summaries
o Assembly Posters.
· Maintaining documentation using change control system
· Maintaining the work place to be of a high level of cleanliness and order
· Responsible for the calibration of all equipment used for testing and evaluation of the results.
· Responsible for the upkeep of technical documentation.
· Creating 3D CAD models of packaging components and system assemblies
· Creating 2D Technical Drawings to required standard from 3D CAD models
· Creating animations using CAD software from 3D CAD models
· Transfer 3D CAD models to thermal simulation software, setup and run simulations.
· Performs required measurements, interpret, evaluate and reports results.
· Ideally Degree/HNC/HND in Engineering or similar discipline or 5+ year’s on-the-job experience.
· Experience in a manufacturing or packaging environment.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, 3D CAD, 2D Technical Drawing and flow-charting software.
· Experience in thermal simulation software would be an advantage but not essential
To apply please contact Andy Zanin
0044 (0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cape Town, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Istanbul, Lyon, Göteborg, Milan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Exhibiting at: Kunststoffen, Fakuma, ScanPack, Chemplast Expo, Packaging Innovations, ArabPlast