Business Development Manager | End of Line Capital Equipment – Strapping and Wrapping Machinery | UK
Specialised role within this innovative company due to further investment in high quality capital equipment. Selling strapping and wrapping systems for pallets, glass, cardboard and paper. Coming from either an engineering or sales background you will have an in depth knowledge of end of line packaging equipment. Home based - able to work autonomously and have a real drive to deliver results with a get go attitude.
Business Development Manager | End of Line Capital Equipment – Strapping and Wrapping Machinery | UK Nationwide | £35k - £45k + Bonus/OTE: £45k - £55k+
This well established organisation has recently invested further machinery to their extensive range. A unique opportunity for an engineer to step into the sales world or a business development manager to further progress their career and have a real influence on a successful, growing business.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing new business and maintaining a portfolio existing accounts
- Targeting end users in to the food and beverage markets initially
- Covering the UK Nationwide – Home Based
- Advising and assisting existing customers on efficiencies and equipment
- Building long-lasting relationships based on quality and design
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record developing business and/or exceptional product knowledge
- Experience in end of line packaging equipment essential
- Professional communication skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- A desire to get results and achieve profits
A real opportunity for career development with this market leading manufacturer within the packaging arena.