Customer Service Manager | Corrugated Packaging | South East UK
An outstanding opportunity with one of the leading suppliers of corrugated packaging in the world. Aligned to one of their modern facilities in Hampshire, with a huge investment in this particular site ongoing, this is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading manufacturing organisation that dominates the European market.
Customer Service Manager | Corrugated Packaging | South East UK | £35k-£40k
Servicing a broad spectrum of clients throughout the UK, including an impressive portfolio of high street stores and major multiples, this company is a world leader in the manufacture of corrugated packaging products.
First choice to the country's leading brands for printed retail packaging and packaging solutions, they offer fantastic customer service, fast turnaround and quality packaging to suit all requirements.
The key day-to-day tasks for the Customer Service Manager will include:
- Managing the internal sales support team
- Ensuring all sales opportunities are capitalised on supporting the team in gaining and maintaining new and current business
- Providing solutions for any customer issues that arise
- Managing the transfer of work both in and out of the factory
- Stock control
- Liaising with internal departments and customers on a daily basis
Key attributes required:
- Current and relevant experience managing a customer service team
- Accomplished at developing client relationships
- Experience of the Packaging industry
- Strong IT skills
- Coaching/training experience would be an advantage
A fantastic opportunity to join a FTSE 100 company supported by multi-million pound investment in the latest machinery and equipment. With further growth forecast the right candidate will have the opportunity to develop their career in line with the company’s ambitions.