UK Sales Manager – Pet Food | Flexible Packaging | UK
Unrivalled opportunity to join an innovative leader in flexible consumer packaging boasting leading-edge research and production capabilities and operating on a global basis. A position offering excellent scope to inherit and manage a range of tier 1 Pet Food accounts with the view to setting and developing new sales strategy across the sector.
UK Sales Manager – Pet Food | Flexible Packaging | UK | Exceptional Salary and Benefits
Specialists in the manufacture of flexible packaging solutions, this company services a wide variety of market sectors with co-extruded polythene films (plain & printed), multi layer laminate structures, pre-made plastic bags and pouches, and active film technology. With an outstanding R&D division, they offer high quality laminates, form fill and seal and barrier materials for stand up pouches, re-sealable bags plus microwavable packaging, with extensive capabilities in HD flexo and gravure printing.
As Senior Sales Manager your key day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing a multi-million £ client base of leading Pet Food suppliers
- Sourcing and winning new business development opportunities across the UK and Ireland
- Participating in customer development exercises and assisting at a technical level where needed
- Working in close daily liaison with internal departments/functions at international sites
Key attributes required:
- Flexible or Rigid plastic packaging experience is considered essential
- A demonstrable track record of operating extensively within the Pet Food arena in a sale / key account management capacity
- Computer literate – comfortable working with Excel Spreadsheets, MS Word, e-mail and computerised sales management systems
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage long term relationships
- Based in the UK
A rare role that offers real tangible progression and advancement, this appointment has great potential to add value at a really exciting time for the company.