Account Manager UK - Pharmaceutical Division
NEW VACANCY! (PK5857)
ACCOUNT MANAGER UK - PHARMACEUTICAL DIVISION
ANY UK LOCATION
Attractive Salary + Benefits in accordance with market experience
Our client is a leading packaging manufacturer. The group supplies products to multinational corporations and local market leaders in FMCG industries. In recent years the group has developed from a supplier with a strong European regional focus into a group which is active on a global basis in the world's most attractive and fastest-growing markets for packaging.
They are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager, reporting in to the Regional Sales Manager for Western Europe, who will be operating within a global organisation that provides the resources to support their customer's needs and requirements.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing the defined account portfolio in accordance with the overall strategy of the Pharmaceutical Division. This responsibility includes achieving sales goals, profitability targets and controlling costs within the approved budget in the territory defined by Sales Management and updated on an annual base.
Primary focus of the Account Manager is to:
- Develop strong partnership with global and regional Pharma customers that include contacts in package development, procurement, R&D and marketing;
- Integrate marketing strategies into customers global and regional business plans;
- Manage the ongoing prioritization and resourcing of our product and service offerings within clients;
- Developing compelling business cases for client opportunities;
- Creating excitement with customers such that we are the clear partner of choice;
- Manage clients to drive both revenue and contribution margin growth;
You will maximize the awareness within your customers to ensure our client is their number one choice. You significantly impact customer perception that our client is their partner, supporting their goals and requirements and finally creating added value to their P&L.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Expert of Flexible Packaging Products for Pharma and Medical Markets
- Good understanding of production processes as well as company processes and systems
- Good Knowledge of Customer processes
- Good understanding of materials and manufacturing machines
- Detail oriented
- Winning attitude that drives completing requests and projects
- Works well with others to maximize results efficiently
- An experienced sales professional with a proven track record in obtaining new business and maintaining existing business.
- At least 3-5 years of experience selling into the Pharmaceutical market, preferably flexible packaging or thermoformed materials. Will also consider experience with Medical Device packaging.