Key Account Manager - Labelling Technology
The Pago / Fuji Seal company is part of the Fuji Seal Group, a Japanese organization with companies spread all over the world. The companies are engaged in the production of labels and the manufacturing of machines to apply the labels on the products. There is an informal company where staff initiatives greatly appreciated. The machine manufacturing sites in Europe are located in 4 different countries, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and The Netherlands. For our Machine Division we are looking for a:
Key Account Manager - Labelling technology
Your task area
- As an international Key Account Manager, you are responsible for supporting and consultation of the targeted pharmaceutical customers and for the pro-active development and expansion of our international key customers (Europe, UK and Ireland regions) in the field of labelling machines.
- Development, care and maintenance of those customer relationships are just as much a part of your responsibilities as development of new customer groups
- You are the central interface between the customer and the involved operating units during project work.
- Moreover, you are analyzing and assessing the trends in the pharmaceutical industrial segment.
We’re looking for
Someone with the following skills:
- Customer focus, good analytical skills, result driven, strategic thinking
- Flexible, team spirit, commitment
- Exceptional communication skills with a high intercultural competence.
- You are willing to travel up to roughly 70% of your time.
Someone speaking and writing fluently English combined with either 1 or 2 other languages (preferably German).
Education and experience:
- Ideally, Mechanical engineering experience at least 3 years or more
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years of Industrial machines/Lines sales to Pharma Industry including Key Account Management
- A Bachelor work and thinking level in a technical direction
- Proven knowledge and experience in international sales in a machine environment
- Experience and knowledge within the machinery packaging industry is a plus
Hours per week
Full time, the majority will be based remotely