Sample Maker - Packaging
SOUTH EAST (Please contact me for further location details)
£28K + pension (after 3 month probationary period) + pro rata 31 days holiday including the 8 public holidays - holidays increase to 34 days after 3 years
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
Our Client is a leading manufacturer of bespoke packaging products. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sample Maker to produce artworks and samples for packaging products.
You will work alongside an Artworker but this will be a more senior role where you will be expected to run the department.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Experienced at using a Zund CAD cutting machine to create working samples suitable for presenting to clients.
- Ability to work in a team
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to take the initiative
- Maintain a clean and tidy workplace
- Reliable and flexible with a strong work ethic