Senior Electrical Engineer
Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias if possible) around 60/40 or 70/30-preferred.
Salary 40-45K + dependent upon experience.
Due to continued growth of our Food Manufacturing site, we now have three brand new opportunities for skilled Electrical engineers to come on board at this exciting time of growth.
- Electrically biased, time served Engineer with good mechanical skills
- Mechanical knowledge is advantageous but this is an Electrical engineer role
- Must understand and have working knowledge of PLC machines
- Knowledge of buildings and Services Maintenance
- At least three years’ experience of Engineering within a food production environment
- Continuous improvement tools and techniques
- TPM methodology awareness
- Joining a busy Engineering team of 5 you will assist Production, providing clear, concise direction to both sides where required to help maximise employee contribution
- Ensure Risk assessments and method statements are compliant with all relevant Health & Safety legislation and company procedures e.g. contractor control, isolation and lock off
- Ensure the maintenance procedures, engineering standards / specifications are adhered to when carrying out any work at each site
- Practice Continuous Improvement techniques and ensure delivery of the maintenance plans across the business unit,
- Assist the Production Team to use appropriate tools, techniques and resources to ensure all production requirements are met, on time and within budget
- Routine maintenance of machines and equipment and advisory on maintenance
- Assist Engineering Manager with all start-up installations, commissioning and facility upgrades across Business unit.
- Be able to diagnose issues, reasons for issues occurring & root cause analysis to put a fix in place to ensure the issue is permanently closed off.
- We promote a right first time culture
We are keen on organic growth and internal promotion. If you have the right skills and desire we may have opportunities for Chief engineer and Engineering manager in the future should this be something you wish to aspire too.
Overtime available. Time and ¼. Only 1 weekend in 3- option to do more if you wish but this is all that is expected.
Hours Mon – Fri on a 3-shift rotation & 1 in 3 weekends maximum.