Business Development Manager | Plastic Packaging – Trays, Boxes & Foils | North England & Scotland
Working within a wide variety of food industries, due to organic growth and new business acquisitions, this company continues to enjoy year on year growth. An outstanding opportunity for an exceptional Business Development Manager to progress within the industry and drive their career forward.
Business Development Manager | Food Plastic Packaging – Trays, Boxes & Foils | North England & Scotland | £30k-£40k + Bonus/OTE: £50k+
A dynamic and innovative company well known for working with some of the most popular retailers and food markets. The company specialises in a wide variety of food packaging and is an award winning company, working to an exceptionally high calibre, offering a range of solutions for the food markets.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business
- Targeting end users in to the retail and food market sectors
- Cross selling the group’s range of plastic packaging solutions
- Covering the North England and Scotland
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record winning new business
- Experience in plastic packaging essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- Real belief in winning work through innovation and quality
A fantastic opportunity to work with a true market leader within the packaging arena with real opportunity for career development.