Night Shift Maintenance Engineer - Corrugated
Up To £34K + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: Night Shift - 10:00pm to 6:00am
Our client is a well-established, market leading independent corrugated packaging manufacturer based in the South West of England. The company provide clients with bespoke designed packaging including: conventional corrugated packaging, SRP, presentation / gift packaging, POS packaging, mail order packaging etc.
They are currently looking to recruit a Night Shift Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Fixing machinery
- Carrying out ongoing servicing
- General maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Work in a safe and fully compliant manner
- Ensure machines are safe to operate at all times
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure in a production environment
- Demonstrate the ability to work as an effective hands-on team member