Business Development Manager | Contract Packing – Gifting, Cosmetics & Food | UK
Impressive organisation with multiple accreditations working with major brands. A fantastic chance for an experienced New Business Development Manager to head up the UK market and grow their career with a highly regarded and unique company, working with a broad range of clients.
Business Development Manager | Contract Packing – Gifting, Cosmetics & Food | UK | £40k-£50k + OTE: £60k+
A well established, forward thinking co-packing market leader who are committed to continual investment and specialise in the development of new products. Working with multiple leading brands in the confectionery, biscuits and cereals arena this is an outstanding opportunity for a New Business Development Manager to head up the market within the UK and Ireland.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling co-packing solutions
- Targeting end users in the dry food markets – confectionery, biscuits and cereals
- Covering the UK and Ireland
- Developing existing accounts
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record winning new business
- Experience in contract packing essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- Real belief in winning work through a solutions approach to selling
A real opportunity for career development with a well established company that has an enthusiastic approach to growth.