Quality Systems Manager
An industry leader is looking for a passionate high achiever to join its diverse and talented team. This is an opportunity for a Quality Systems Manager who can make a real difference.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the highest standard of the plant through effective monitoring and training of employees and producing quality goods. You will also be responsible for providing root-cause analysis following quality issues or customer complaints and driving continuous improvement.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing the Quality of goods being produced and finished, before being sent out to Customers
- Responsible for data collection and analysis, to include root cause analysis following complaints, or data for continuous improvement opportunities
- To manage Customer Complaints, to include inputting information on the relevant database and managing the process of replying to the customer with a satisfactory outcome that both suits the company and the Customer.
- Create an environment that enables real time problem identification, analysis & resolution at the appropriate level in the organization
- To manage the internal complaint process, providing support in finding solutions to avoid the incident happening again.
- To ensure customer visits with an aim of resolving issues on behalf of the Company and to build and maintain excellent customer relations.
- Participate in meetings such as Daily Production Meeting & SLT meetings and also lead quality meetings, making sure to involve relevant personnel in order to resolve issues.
- To ensure sufficient visual management to aid employee training in new processes or initiatives, to include training documents, single-point lessons and skills validations.
- To produce customer reports or presentations on request of the Customer in order to update them on relevant quality or continuous improvement projects or issues.
- Responsible for the corrective actions taken when a quality issue is raised, either internally or externally. Working with Line Managers and Operators on the best resolution through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for the effective management and tracking of key Quality or Continuous Improvement projects
- Working knowledge of ISO standards.
- A professional approach in dealing with employees, customers and issues.
- To support GPI QA system.
- To ensure all products are in full compliance with product specifications.
- To support Regulatory inspections / Audits at the plant.
- To ensure that all products comply requirements.
- Proven experience of operating at a similar level in a manufacturing environment, utilizing modern methods and statistical tools.
This is a great opportunity to join a company with one of the best benefit programs in the industry. Along with a competitive salary, they reward the individuals who make the company successful. It is an organisation that will help develop your full potential.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com