Monocle International are searching for a dynamic and forward-thinking Quality Manager to oversee Quality standards and implement robust quality processes across this busy, fast-paced Manufacturing site. Additionally you will have responsibility for standardising all Health & Safety compliance and legal requirements.
- A working knowledge of ISO 9001
- The ability to identify and correct root cause issues
- A collaborative approach to leadership
- Readily adaptive to change
- Ability to drive continuous improvement throughout the business to help achieve quality improvements, manufacturing efficiency and cost reductions
- Ability to put processes in place, monitor results and reassess the process if needed
As Quality Manager, you will have your own team to manage directly across Quality with up to 5 direct reports, with various indirect reports. We are looking for a knowledgeable, passionate and innovative Quality Manager capable of imbedding high standards of quality throughout the site and instilling a sense of pride within your team. You will be a strong manager with previous experience in driving and shaping cultural change.
-Imbed and regularly asses Quality management systems
-Attend all senior management meetings
-Lead on Quality, health and safety meetings
-Liaise with all other teams to ensure seamless and constant delivery of Quality to the highest of standards
-Be visible to all within the business as the ambassador for Quality and high standards
-Ensure the site you are responsible for complies with regulations; operating in a safe manner creating a successful working environment for all whilst meeting demands and customer needs.
-Ensure all staff hold relevant qualifications and have the correct training, noting any areas for professional development.
-Create staff action plans alongside staff to help them progress and receive any necessary training
-Understand law and all regulatory standards within your remit, keeping up to date with any changes in law or practices and reporting these to seniors whilst communicating these changes effectively and seamlessly to staff
-Promote a continuous improvement culture across the site
-Excellent report keeping
-Manage your own team effectively and be a trusted member of our overall management structure
- ISO 9001 and BRC implementation and certification (Lead auditor preferred)
- Worked in a food/pharmaceutical/FMCG or associated quality lead manufacturing organisation
- Nebosh diploma would be an advantage (Training will be provided to the right candidate)
- Minimum of 3 years direct line management experience
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of responses, our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not here form us within 14 days please assume on this occasion you have been unsucessful.
More searches like this
- Labels Quality Assurance jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Flexible plastics Quality Assurance jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Rigid plastics Quality Assurance jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Contract packing Quality Assurance jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare Quality Assurance jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)