Quality Assurance Manager
Monocle International are working in partnership with a well-known designer and manufacturer of luxury, bespoke packaging. We are seeking a highly skilled and ambitious Quality assurance manager to join us.
You will report to the group Quality Manager for all quality processes and procedures and liaise extensively not only internally across all departments, but also externally with senior customers. We are a large packaging company who only package products of the highest quality and operate solely within the Luxury and prestige sectors for Beauty products, perfumes, cosmetics and personal care. It is therefore paramount that you have an understanding of specific hygiene standards within this sector or within a similar stringent operation such as food packaging or Pharmaceuticals.
Your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Upkeep and maintenance of the internal quality management systems
- Develop QA processes and procedures noting any necessary staff training
- Internal and external auditing, lead auditor experience
- Quality control –skincare
- Look at & implement CI opportunities within your department & in conjunction with the wider team.
- Able to build good relationships with all other internal departments ensuring quality standards are kept high at all times
- Produce reports for Management on a regular basis
- Produce customer reports and product reviews.
- Must be able to build and maintain very strong customer relationships within the luxury sector
You will be an experienced Quality Assurance Supervisor or manager who has experience of working in cosmetics, skin care, food or pharmaceuticals packaging industry. Experience with hygiene for cosmetics would be highly beneficial. You will also have the following skills and experience
- MUST have experience of working within Quality Assurance within cosmetics or packaging industry
- Knowledge of COSHH would be beneficial but is not essential
- Auditing experience
- Quality assurance experience
- Experience of dealing with the major multiples would be beneficial
- Excellent IT and administrative skills
- An understanding of the difference between mass production and specific luxury product production.
Please forward your Cv and salary details.