Business Development Manager - Corrugated Packaging
FIELD BASED - EAST M4 CORRIDOR
Up to £47K + 15% Annual Bonus + Company Car + Pension + Laptop + Mobile
Our client is a leading corrugated packaging manufacturer with multiple sites throughout the UK. They provide corrugated cases, die cuts and high quality printed corrugated products to a wide range of market sectors including FMCG markets.
They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to cover the East M4 Corridor including Wiltshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey and Berkshire. You will need to attend the office as and when required, approximately 1 - 2 days per week.
The role is approximately 70% targeting new business and 30% account management. The chosen candidate will be given around 4 - 5 existing accounts to develop and manage. Each existing account is worth a minimum of approximately £250K+.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Proven track record selling corrugated packaging
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Maintaining and developing existing customers
- New business development
- Maintaining and developing sales pipeline
- Ability to build existing accounts and successfully manage a portfolio of accounts
- Self-driven, enthusiastic and result-oriented, with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity with progression available to join one of the leading UK and Global providers of corrugated packaging.