Customer Services Manager
NEW VACANCY! (PK5912)
CUSTOMER SERVICES MANAGER
COMMUTABLE AREAS: MERSEYSIDE, CHESHIRE, NORTH WALES, SOUTH MANCHESTER
Up to £30K (Depending on Experience) plus benefits package
Hours: 8:30-5pm Monday to Friday (1 hr lunch)
Our client is a well-established printed packaging company that was founded to redefine full-service print and packaging. Our client prides themselves on taking the time to understand customer needs and focus on developing solutions that exceed expectations in a range of industries from branded goods through to healthcare.
They currently require a Customer Service Manager to be responsible for leading a small customer service team of 5 and managing the inbound supply chain. The successful applicant will ensure customer orders are entered on the system in an effective and efficient manner whilst developing long term professional relationships that enable them and their team to maximise sales, margins and profit opportunities whilst supporting the sales team in pursuing new accounts.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Using existing systems and data to gather intelligent information to improve processes and gain production efficiencies and build more robust relationships with customers
- Coordinating the development and improvement of service and quality, balancing the need to maintain margin and the need to meet growing customer expectations
- Managing projects and developments within the business to support internal production needs whilst ensuring the correct level of customer focus is achieved
- Implementing effective management of customer stock agreements
- Providing accurate daily , weekly and monthly reports as necessary
- Visiting customers as required and presenting to a range of audiences as appropriate
- Presenting KPI's as required to a range of audiences
Knowledge, skills and experience include:
- A minimum 3 years customer service experience preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Proven experience of robust decision making, the ability to work under pressure
- Implementing improvements resulting in higher levels of service and performance
- Excellent communication skills and a good level of computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Demonstrable experience of working to high quality standards, with a keen eye for detail
- Good level of verbal reasoning and numerical skills
The ideal candidate:
In addition, the successful candidate will have a flexible and conscientious approach to work, and be able to work as part of a team. You will demonstrate strong communication and inter-personal skills, self-motivation, a keen eye for detail and be able to manage and develop a small team.
Applications are invited from individuals with experience in a similar role or can demonstrate an aptitude for this work.
Any print or packaging experience is a bonus but is not a requirement for the role as full product training will be given.