New Business Development Manager
NEW VACANCY! (PK5924)
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
ANY UK LOCATION
Circa £30-45K (Depending on experience) + Negotiable package to include Bonus + Car Allowance + Pension
Our client is a leading International manufacturer in consumer packaging products offering a wide portfolio of packaging solutions including a variety of pouching solutions, rollstock materials, shrink sleeve solutions, printed films & laminates & specialised films for high barrier, printed using the latest flexo, digital and gravure technologies.
They are looking for a strong new business hunter who is confident in prospecting and opening doors to develop long terms accounts in both food and non-food sectors. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record with direct contact food films and pouches (not polythene) and will be happy to play a significant part in strategic business growth in this £22Million turnover segment.
The role is National and primarily home based although there will be a requirement to visit company premises on a regular basis.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Identifying and targeting new business opportunities in key product/ market sectors.
- Awareness of profitability as well as sales revenue value is critical.
- A proven background of delivering business growth and structured account development.
- Driven, results orientated, with a desire to progress and demonstrate capability.
- Focussed and self-motivated individual who can work well alone as well as within a team.
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines.
- An effective cold caller.
- The ability to create and maintain internal and external relationships on all levels.
- Friendly, approachable individual who will fit well within a friendly team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The primary drive is all about prospecting and closing to ultimately grow the business so someone who enjoys the challenges involved in winning business is ideally suited to this role.
The successful candidate will be highly experienced in the flexible packaging sector.