An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Glue Minder to join our Production team based at Coveris UK’s St Neots site working a continental shift. The main focus of the role is to ensure day to day running of the Folder/ Gluing machines, in line with Coveris S.O.Ps, and specific customer requirements.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Achieve KPIs and quality levels set by the Line Manager
- Monitor and control carton quality
- Maximise machine efficiencies
- Minimise Downtime
- Ensure all standard operating procedures are adhered to (e.g. PPE, health and safety, hygiene and operational standards)
- Complete all related paperwork and input data onto Prism accurately to ensure carton quality checks can be carried out, as per training given
- Ensure machine speeds are always optimised
- Ensure any defect print is highlighted to Team Leader and QA department and that it is flagged correctly
- Provide holiday cover in line with production agreement, and provide sickness cover where possible
- Ensure effective shift handover is carried out
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Full knowledge of carton gluing is essential to the role
- Must have at least one years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Shuttleworth
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.