Business Development Manager | Print Machinery – Corrugated & Flexibles | UK Nationwide
Well established and progressive company – an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to help grow the business. Managing a portfolio of existing business into the corrugated markets but with a focus on new business within the flexible and labels markets, there will be a requirement for a strong technical understanding of the machines and their processes.
Business Development Manager | Print Machinery – Corrugated & Flexibles | UK Nationwide | £40k-£45k + OTE £50k+
Working with some of the most well known retailers and brands, this is a well established and innovative company with a division specialising in print machinery and consumables. Offering a variety of solutions for a wide selection of well known brands, this award winning company is of an exceptional calibre and highly thought of within the industry.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling print machinery and consumables
- Targeting end users in the corrugated, flexibles and labels sectors
- Cross selling the group’s range of consumables and service
- Covering the UK
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record developing new business
- Experience in print machinery essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- Real belief in winning work through innovation and quality
A real opportunity for career development for an experienced professional who is looking to take the next step in their career.