Field Service Engineer
A great opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a world leading manufacturer of weighing and inspection systems. You will be working from home covering East Anglia with frequent UK wide and occasional international travel required.
SALARY: up to £35,000
· Private Medical
· 25 Days Holiday plus Stats
LOCATION: Working from home, covering East Anglia with frequent UK wide and occasional international travel
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Cambridge, Peterborough, Huntingdon, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Colchester, Bury St. Edmunds, Thetford.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Field Service Engineer - Weighing & Inspection systems : Food Industry
· An excellent opportunity for a time served / qualified – (C&G / HNC) electrically, electronic or Electro mechanically biased engineer, with hands on experience, to join our field service team.
· As important as the skills are, the successful candidate will have good customer facing or communication skills and be a team player. Therefore we are looking for someone with the right attitude and aptitude.
· You will undergo full product training at our facility in the UK, as well as on the job training, where you will not only learn about the product, but also about the culture of the business. Following your training you will be allocated a designated area and customer base and work as an integral member of the UK engineering team, servicing, and commissioning machines across your allocated region and occasionally UK wide, with occasional overseas travel.
REQUIREMENTS: Field Service Engineer - Weighing & Inspection systems : Food Industry
· You will be a time served / qualified – (C&G / HNC) electrically, electronic or Electro mechanically biased engineer, with hands on experience and you could have come from Field Service, Maintenance, Engineering, Technical Support, Test & Repair or Installations environments.
· Any experience of packaging machinery or the food industry would be advantageous, but it is not essential.
With the bulk of our business in the food processing sector, our success has been built on quality, reliability and customer support, in supplying and supporting; multi head weighing systems, check weighing and metal detection systems, semi-automatic machines and case packers throughout the UK.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Electrical Engineering, Field Service, Technical Support, Workshop Engineer, Maintenance Engineering
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Tony Moroney quoting Field Service Engineer - Weighing & Inspection systems : Food Industry and reference TM15409 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683310 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.