Electrical Engineer - PLC
Within a fast moving production environment with the food industry we require an Electrical Engineer with robust electrical and PLC skills. This major manufacturer provides branded consumer goods across the UK.
Salary: £44,000 to £47,200
Shift: 4 on 4 off, working on a rotating 24/7 shift pattern.
· £47,200 (Inclusive of shift allowance)
· Up to 26 shift days holiday
· Easily accessible location / free on-site parking
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Lutterworth, Daventry, Kettering, Northampton, Market Harborough, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Coventry, Milton Keynes, Corby, Wellingborough
JOB SPECIFICATION: Electrical Engineer, PLC Engineer
Your Electronic Engineer, PLC responsibilities will include:
· To apply systematic diagnostics in electrical / electronic fault finding in order to minimise the impact of plant failures and breakdowns.
· PLC programming and troubleshooting.
· Provide engineering support to production to ensure efficient performance of all equipment.
· Work with servo control & inverter drives.
· The programming & configuration of touch screen HMI’s.
· Hold knowledge and interrogate industrial communication networks.
We are interested in receiving applications from candidates:
· Qualified to at least HNC level Electro/Electrical engineer or time served.
· Experience of working and programming PLC's (Siemens S5, S7, Mitsubishi or Alan Bradley).
· Possess hands-on capacity, within any production manufacturing environment, we are happy to consider any production, FMCG, manufacturing environments.
· Calm under pressure.
· Excellent planning and organisational skills.
· Self-motivated, dedicated and have excellent team player skills.
We are a vibrant manufacturing company with a reputation for the quality of our products we manufacture and understand that our employees are the key to our success. We will support you and your career development with certified training and always promote from within the business as a first option.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Electrical Engineer, PLC Engineer, PLC Programmer, Multi-skilled Engineer, ELectrical Bias, PLC, Manufacturing, Production, FMCG, Chemical, Food.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Victoria Salmons quoting Electrical Engineer - PLC and reference VS to DD: +44 (0)1604 683324 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.