E-Commerce Designer - Corrugated Packaging
SUITABLE FOR A CANDIDATE LOCATED IN EAST MIDLANDS / SOUTH EAST
£ Open (Depending on Experience) + 25 Days Holiday
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
Our client is a leading corrugated packaging manufacturer, supplying to a variety of markets throughout the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit an additional Structural Designer to complement their existing team.
The ideal candidate will have corrugated packaging experience.
The chosen candidate will work in the e-commerce structural design team
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Strong creative skills and an up-to-date knowledge of CAD software (ideally Artios)
- Ability to work with customers
- Ability to bring ideas to the table to customer savings through increased efficiencies
- Provide samples on time and develop yourself as a Designer under the guidance of the Design Manager
- Provide support to the other members of the team be proactive and offer improvement ideas to customers, Account Managers or other members of the team
- Continually seek to improve your skills and develop as a designer to help push the business forward to become the industry leader in terms of knowledge of packaging and design