Business Development Manager - Luxury Packaging
ANY UK LOCATION
£Very Competitive + Commission + Company Car + Pension
Our client is an industry leading provider of luxury presentation and gift packaging and has been established for almost 40 years. Our client offers full project management from concept and design through to sourcing and delivery, servicing a range of market sectors including alcoholic beverage, confectionary, fragrance, beauty and gifts.
My client is looking for a candidate from a luxury packaging background or someone selling into the cosmetics / beauty industry as this is a key market sector they would like to develop further.
Our client is looking to push their business to their next level and are looking to Sales Manager to work alongside the General Manager, initially the chosen candidate will be working with the General Manager, but it is the company's plan to develop a sales team where the candidate will be included in the strategic selection process.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Revenue generation across products and regions and ensure profitability across products and services within the company portfolio.
- Work with the strategic & marketing manager to develop a clear strategy in order to extend the company profile in non- core sectors.
- Prepare Business Plan to demonstrate a short, medium and long term process and operating plan and financial model.
- Conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market share.
- Ensuring all approvals related to consultants and other Government authorized bodies are made in a proper and timely manner.
- Ensure the confidentiality of the customer list, mailing lists and other sensitive company information.
- Coordinate with account manager in the office to ensure timely orders, and smooth function of action in the system.
- Update strategic manager on business process and operating plan and financial model and profitability on a quarterly basis.