Business Development Manager | Rigid Plastics – Construction, Pharmaceutical & Beverage | Nationwide
With extensive experience in their market and specialising in IBCs and containers, this well established company is enjoying expansion which continues into 2019. An exceptional role for an experienced and dynamic business development manager to take over the running of the southern region.
Business Development Manager | Rigid Plastics – Construction, Pharmaceutical & Beverage | Nationwide | £30k-£40k + Bonus: £50k+
Working with some of the most well known retailers and brands, this is a well established and progressive company specialising in rigid plastics, IBCs and tubs. Offering a range of solutions for a wide variety of industries, this company is an exceptional retailer and highly thought of within the industry.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling rigid plastic packaging including bottles, jars, tubs and IBCs
- Targeting end users in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical market sectors
- Cross selling the group’s range of packaging solutions
- Covering South England and South Wales
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record developing business
- Experience in plastic packaging essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- Real belief in winning work through innovation and quality
A fantastic opportunity to work with a true market leader within the packaging arena with real opportunity for career development.