Business Development Manager - Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK5942)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Up To £50K + Commission + Company Car + Pension
Our Client is a leading manufacturer of bespoke luxury packaging. From initial concept through to mass production, they sell the full range of products including cartons / boxes, bags, paper and ribbons into a variety of market sectors including fashion, beauty & cosmetics.
Currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to target new business throughout the UK, the ideal candidate will reside in the South East.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of production in the Far East.
You will be able to hit the ground running with a proven background selling the above range of products into markets such as beverage, cosmetics, beauty, jewellery or fashion.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Adapt effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually
- Ability to deliver an excellent customer experience and customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Confident in researching and cold calling potential new customers
- Presenting to potential customers
- Tenacious and adaptable and able to develop new business in challenging environments
- Strong and honest work ethic and the drive and motivation to thrive in a demanding sales environment
- Establish and develop relationships with customers at all levels and entertain clients as required
- Identify any issues in the client relationship and implement corrective actions through regular reviews
- Ongoing competitor analysis
- Monthly reporting of sales activity and business results
- Supported by the Project Manager