Installation & Service Engineer | Print Equipment | Global
Represent an expanding giant in the print machinery sector who actively progress their staff with structured development programmes. We are looking for the UK's top engineering talent to work in a highly skilled role on leading edge print machinery for a company with exceptional brand presence and reputation.
Installation & Service Engineer | Print Equipment | Global | Up to £47k
Unrivalled track record in the print capital equipment sector. As specialist manufacturers, this is a company set apart by its commitment to R&D and extensive knowledge of print, pre-press and finishing equipment. A well established company who continually invest in new technology and innovation and boast experienced multi-skilled teams.
As Installation & Service Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Installation and service work in accordance with company guidelines and procedures
- Participating in training on all company machinery
- Creating and updating machine manuals as necessary
- Assisting in the training and development of other employees carrying out service and installation work
- Demonstrations at exhibitions when required
- Dealing with routine requests for spares parts, proposals etc.
- Overseas travel approx. 30 weeks per year
Key attributes required:
- Time served engineer – ideally with ONC or HNC qualification
- 5 years’ experience in rotating machinery installation and service
- Experience with electronics, computer driven servo systems and software maintenance
- Spoken and written languages, in addition to English, would be a distinct advantage
- Capable of dealing with the pressures of working up to 30 weeks per year overseas
- Experience of the flexo and/or gravure printing industries is preferable
Given renowned training to enable you to upskill technically, this is a world class business to be part of.
If the role is of interest, submit your details without delay to be of consideration for the shortlist.