Business Development Manager | Rigid/Thermoformed Plastics | UK Coverage
Excellent opportunity to be a sales champion for an expanding global plastics powerhouse who are acquiring new businesses and embarking on a period of continued development. Very successful, growth oriented company focusing on high quality, sustainable and innovative packaging solutions for the food sector.
Business Development Manager | Rigid/Thermoformed Plastics | UK Coverage | £40k-£50k + Bonus/OTE £60k+
Strong, international player with a variety of products within their portfolio and state-of-the-art production equipment for thermoformed plastics. Holding a leading position across Europe for specialised and optimised packaging solutions for the ready meals, fresh meat and snacks markets they are well known in their industry for innovative technology and high quality rigid plastic packaging solutions for the food industry.
Servicing clients across the UK, as Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Maximising sales of the company’s complete range of plastic packaging, to include thermoformed trays and punnets
- Developing a number of high profile accounts in the food sector, to include ready meals, protein and snacks
- Maintaining and developing customer relations alongside the implementation of new sales strategies
- Maintaining a solid and recognisable brand among targeted customers
In order to succeed in this role it is expected that you will have:
- Direct experience of selling a range of rigid/thermoformed packaging
- Proven experience of growing new income streams within the food sector
- Proven track record in business development
- Consultative approach to sales with the ability to offer technical solutions to client’s requirements with extreme confidence
Committed to product excellence and striving to maintain their status as a global market leader. With recent acquisitions now is an excellent time to join as they continue to expand and dominate the European market.
Submit your details to be of consideration for the shortlist.