UK & Scandanavia Key Account Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
NEW VACANCY! (PK5958)
UK & SCANDANAVIA KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - BEAUTY PACKAGING
ANY UK LOCATION
Competitive salary + bonus. Remuneration dependent on skill/experience
Our client, a global solutions company for the packaging industry, is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Key Account/Sales Manager for the UK & Scandinavian markets.
The company are a multi award winning primary packaging manufacturer with a focus on the design, development, production and decoration of stock and custom packaging for the colour cosmetics, skincare and fragrance industries, supplying to over 250 brands globally.
The target of the UK office is to promote the company in the UK, Europe and the Middle East supporting existing customers and building new business to grow sales.
For the right candidate there is the possibility of additional responsibilities within the company.
- Manage and develop sales of packaging with existing and potential new accounts in UK & Scandinavia.
- Key Account Manager which will include a number of market leading household name brands in the beauty sector.
- Responsible for leading profitable growth of sales/new product developments.
- Selling stock and custom packaging solutions from our own factories in Europe and around the world to both corporate and niche accounts and fillers.
- Presentation of product and corporate materials, supported by strong marketing & sales tools.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and inter-company colleagues.
- Achieve agreed annual sales target
- Frequent visits to customers to present packaging ideas with aim to stimulate new enquiries and obtain new briefs to grow sales revenue
- Interacting with global NBD teams and internal teams to manage customer projects from order placement, development, manufacture, shipment and delivery of goods, making sure new projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Building strong relationships with customers and factories to support successful realisation of projects and ongoing supply chain ensuring high levels of service are upheld.
- Leading price negotiations, inventory management, contracts and payment terms with customers.
- Supporting the interface between sales and operations
- Preparation of annual sales forecasts and monitoring sales working with the finance teams
- Represent the company at various exhibitions as required
- Participate at Sales meetings as required
- 3+ years of successful sales experience in the beauty packaging industry
- Ability to gain and maintain strong professional relationships
- Excellent written and oral skills in English. Languages an advantage
- Autonomous working attitude with a need to be based in the UK office regularly
- Good presentation & negotiation skills
- Understanding of the challenges of developing new packaging
- Computer literate/strong IT skills - word; excel; PPT
Whilst guidelines for the role are detailed above, it is important to recognise that the scope and responsibility of the position will be determined, to an extent, by the skills, talent and determination of the successful candidate.
Apply for UK & Scandanavia Key Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly