Italian Speaking Key Account Manager
NEW VACANCY! (PK5957)
ITALIAN SPEAKING KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - COSMETICS PACKAGING
MILAN OR SOUTHERN ENGLAND
£40-45K + Bonus + Other Benefits
Our client, a global solutions company for the colour cosmetics, skincare and fragrance packaging industry, is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Sales Manager for the Italian Market.
This role can ultimately be based in Italy, with support from the UK office, or to be based in the UK office and travel out to Italy to visit customers on a monthly basis.
- Manage and develop sales of packaging with existing and potential new accounts in Italy.
- Responsible for leading profitable growth of sales/new product developments with Italian brands and filler formulators.
- Selling stock and custom packaging solutions from our own factories in Asia; USA and Europe to both corporate and niche accounts and fillers.
- Working with Contract Fillers (mainly situated in the Milan region) to introduce and qualify stock packs that will be promoted globally
- Presentation of product and corporate materials, supported by strong marketing & sales tools.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and inter-company colleagues.
- Achieve agreed annual sales target
- Frequent visits to customers to present packaging ideas with aim to stimulate new enquiries and obtain new briefs to grow sales revenue
- Maintain the customer database with accurate and current customer and prospect information
- Interact with the NBD team globally and internal UK teams to manage customer projects from order placement, development, manufacture, shipment and delivery of goods, making sure new projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Building strong relationships with customers and factories to support successful realisation of projects and ongoing supply chain ensuring high levels of service are upheld.
- Leading price negotiations, inventory management, contracts and payment terms with customers.
- Supporting the interface between sales and operations
- Preparation of annual sales forecasts and monitoring sales working with the finance teams
- Represent the company at various exhibitions as required
- Participate at Sales meetings as required
- Excellent written and oral skills in Italian and English
- 3+ years of successful sales experience in the beauty packaging industry
- Ability to gain and maintain strong professional relationships
- Autonomous working attitude with a need to be based in the UK office regularly
- Good presentation & negotiation skills
- Understanding of the challenges of developing new packaging
- Computer literate/strong IT skills - word; excel; PPT