Homebased Business Development Manager - Packaging Materials
HOMEBASED TO COVER THE SOUTH WEST- actual territory to be agreed, depending on location of candidate
Salary Guide £30K - £35K (Genuinely Flexible Depending on Experience) + Quarterly Bonus (Circa £2K per quarter) + Pension + Car / Car Allowance + 25 Days Holiday
Our client is a market leading packaging materials and solutions provider, supplying clients with bubble wrap, void fill, stretch film, boxes, sacks, cartons, pallets, tapes, paper, board and bespoke packaging.
They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their existing team, ideally the successful candidate will have experience in Industrial Packaging.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Detail oriented
- Have a proactive and positive approach to the role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High levels of enthusiasm
- Must be self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative
- Strong negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to motivate others
- Ability to manage key accounts and large customers effectively