Expert Polymer and Structure
7 days left
- Full Time
Expert Polymer and Structure
Based in Cologne, Düsseldorf, Aachen region
Salary/Benefits: Commensurate with experience
Listgrove is proud to be working in partnership with SIG Combibloc; a world renowned packaging systems and solutions manufacturer. SIG is at the forefront of developing unique solutions that help customers innovate differentiated products, build smarter filling plants and create interactive packs of the future.
Every day, SIG meets the needs of millions of people – from breakfast tables and boardrooms to coffee shops and canteens – providing convenient, natural products consumers can trust.
They are seeking a highly motivated, self-starting, and energetic individual to join their Material and Structure Development team based in Linnich, Germany. This is a hands-on position for an Expert Polymer and Structure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Project manager / module manager for polymer and laminate structure development for SIG system
· Management of activities with Polymer / film supplier
· Securing legal compliance for Polymers, films and structures
· Project manager / module manager of basic research project including external institutes and universities
· Creation and development of new structure compositions
· Optimization of structure composition processing
· Trouble shooting and claim management
Competences and qualifications:
· Academic degree (Master or PhD) in chemistry or plastic processing
· Preferably several years work experience in polymer industry, film extrusion (Cast, Blast)
· Fluent in English both written and spoken
· Strong team spirit and communication skills
· Structured, independent and efficient way of working
What we can offer you:
An exciting job in an internationally operating company that belongs to the best in its sector. We offer you a technically highly interesting, varied and responsible job within a dedicated team at an attractive remuneration.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, you are encouraged to apply at the earliest opportunity by forwarding your curriculum vitae and letter of application via email to Lorena.Hullfirstname.lastname@example.org
The company has retained Listgrove to manage this project on their behalf and all third party applications will be forwarded for their attention. Fees will not be payable to recruitment consultancies that send speculative candidate applications.
To apply please contact Lorena.Hull-Lozano
0044 (0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cape Town, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Istanbul, Lyon, Göteborg, Milan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Exhibiting at: Kunststoffen, Fakuma, ScanPack, Chemplast Expo, Packaging Innovations, ArabPlast
Apply for Expert Polymer and Structure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly