Graphic Communications Coordinator
A British food producer and distributor seeks an experienced Artwork and Repro Coordinator. This household name is looking for candidates with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within an FMCG business or artwork/repro agency, your role will be to drive consistency, accuracy and efficiency across all Graphic Communications aspects of the business. Candidates will be required to use experience to manage the creative, artwork and repro processes for all printed and digital items. With strong project management skills, you will work closely with the marketing team to support creative process and implementation of marketing strategies and projects. Our client is looking for someone who can provide innovation and insight into Graphic Communications areas of responsibility.
In a role which allows you to act as the communications hub in a system that connects the company’s packaging, print and repro suppliers, strong interpersonal skills will be vital.
- Management with marketing of the creative process for brand packaging designs. From design brief creation, financial interrogation, review and feedback of designs to approval of final design
- Management of artwork/repro process for all brands and retailer brand consumer facing packaging
- Management of design and artwork process for collateral for internal and external activity including shopper marketing communications (eg POS, signage, consumer websites, retailer label store magazine ads)
- Management of artwork process for all corrugated packaging items
- Manage day to day activity with all suppliers of creative, artwork/repro and print to ensure all requirements are met on time and in full.
- Manage all aspects of Graphic Communications and business owned digital assets by way of a Digital Asset Management database.
- Be responsible for the overall brand identity for all brands through colour management of all packaging and approval of non-packaging printed items
- Press pass attendance for packaging
- Managing creation and maintenance of Brand Identity Guidelines documents
- Management of financials including approval of costs, quotes and invoices
- Manage artwork approvals with account manager for specific packaging ensuring that process is adhered to and all records are maintained appropriately
- Continually review ways of working and document standard working processes to drive improvements and cost savings where applicable
Skills Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Press pass experience
- Digital artwork approval system experience.
- Print process knowledge across Litho, Flexo and gravure print methodologies.
- An outgoing, enthusiastic and challenging team member capable of communicating with people at all levels of the internal business and with external suppliers.
- Able to add value in challenging and developing ways of working and processes within the business.
- Can work under pressure to hit tight deadlines whilst managing expectations.
- An excellent team player.
- Copy checking experience and a good eye for detail
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com
Apply for Graphic Communications Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly