Project Manager | POS | London
Immediately shortlisting for a Project Manager with a background in POS. Well established and delivering fantastic work for iconic brands this is a company with huge ambition delivering flagship projects worldwide. The role is a core function in a great team of a company who is pushing incredible boundaries.
Project Manager | POS | London | Up to £31k + Excellent Benefits Package
Regularly amongst the award winners at the UK’s main industry events this company has an excellent reputation. Their success has enabled them to build long term relationships with global brands in the retail and FMCG sectors and they have ambitious plans for further growth over the next few years. Within their London office they've created a fantastic work environment with a structure in which talented people can progress quickly. In short this is a great place to work!
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving eye catching POS campaigns
- Handling the briefs for 3D temporary POS
- Creating and organising quotations
- Ensuring successful project delivery
- Actively working with your client and with internal departments to ensure that the company is continually improving service levels
Key attributes required:
- Project management or account management experience
- A background in 2D and 3D POS for retail would be advantageous but not essential
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Potential man-management aptitude
A coveted role managing various projects across a range of international clients.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role, so if you’re interested please apply with your CV and covering letter in the first instance.