Business Development Manager | Plates & Consumables – Print & Packaging | UK
A well established global company, this organisation has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to help grow the business. Specialising within the plates division, there will be a requirement for a strong technical understanding of the market requirement and a real sense of ambition and drive to succeed is required.
Business Development Manager | Plates & Consumables – Print & Packaging | UK | £40k-£50k + OTE £60k+
A long established global company that serves the packaging and print industries with high quality and expertise. A diverse and progressive company constantly investing in people and technology.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- •Sourcing and winning new business selling print plates and consumables
- Targeting end users into packaging, print and repro markets
- Cross selling the group’s range of consumables and service
- Covering the UK
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record developing new business
- Experience in packaging and print markets essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- Real belief in winning work through innovation and quality
A real opportunity for career development for an experienced professional who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Apply for Business Development Manager | Plates & Consumables – Print & Packaging | UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly