Internal Account Manager
A fantastic opportunity for an Internal Account Manager based in Tring to develop new business across the UK and Europe for a global provider of a variety of consumer packaging, industrial products, protective packaging and packaging supply chain services.
SALARY: Basic Salary - dependant on experience, plus commission.
· OTE: £35,000 - Year 1
· Contributory Pension
· 25 Days Holiday, plus Stats
LOCATION: Tring, Hertfordshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamstead, Leighton Buzzard,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Internal Account Manager, Consumer Packaging / Protective Packaging / Packaging Supply Chain Services
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Account Manager to develop new business across UK and Europe and has been created due to current company growth, projected growth plans, and the number of opportunities that have arisen in new markets.
Reporting to the Strategic Account Manager, the successful candidate will be required to achieve annual sales targets, and to maintain, grow and record revenues and profit contributions from new business targets and some allocated accounts. They will be responsible for:
· Locating, identify and pro actively developing new long-term business opportunities within existing accounts and new prospects
· Managing, understanding and interpreting our customer requirements and offering products to meet their needs through outbound cold calls and emails
· Expanding our business intelligence by being aware of all opportunities to further increase the market share
REQUIREMENTS: Internal Account Manager, Consumer Packaging / Protective Packaging / Packaging Supply Chain Services
We are interested in receiving applications from candidates with the following:
· A driven Internal sales person looking to develop their career with an established International business
· Has previous sales and new business development experience
· Ability to achieve and exceed targets
· Willingness to make numerous calls on a daily basis
· Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
· Possess a real 'can-do' attitude
Established over 100 years ago, my client are a global provider of a variety of consumer packaging, industrial products, protective packaging and packaging supply chain services. With annualized net sales of approximately $5 billion, the company has more than 21,000 employees working in more than 300 operations in 33 countries, serving many of the world's best-known brands in some 85 nations.
With manufacturing plants in the UK and Europe, they are a leading global provider of temperature assurance packaging for the safe and efficient transport of pharmaceuticals, biologics, vaccines and other temperature sensitive products to the Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech industries globally.
The product range is sold direct and through distributors all around the world. They combine high quality products, expert technical support, outstanding customer service and innovative approaches to meet their customers' specific needs. Their expertise and experience have helped some of the most well- known global organisations around the world.
Why join this Company?
· Have the opportunity to work for the worlds most admired packaging company. We're extremely proud of our portfolio of brands, our achievements in sustainability and industrialization and the ground-breaking work accomplished by our people.
· Be part of a fun and dynamic sales team; discover and manage customer accounts and help develop process to optimise efficiencies to enhance our customer experience and drive our business forward
· We believe that People Build Businesses and that our talented people are at the core of our growth. We proudly welcome unique perspectives and believe our people should be as diverse as our customers
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Telesales Executive, Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales, Telephone Sales, Telesales, Customer Service
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Peterson quoting Internal Account Manager, Consumer Packaging / Protective Packaging / Packaging Supply Chain Services and reference IP15445 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683319 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (